31 December 2013

Sunrise, Sunset




The sunrise and sunsets on the farm have been particularly beautiful lately.  Perhaps there is some special alignment of atmospheric conditions.  Or maybe the time in which I go outside to photograph them are the few very still moments of my day; the farm is noticeably still when blanketed in snow.  Or perhaps I'm just reaching an age in which I suddenly admire sunsets, watch squirrels, and hand feed recovering hens in the chicken coop.  Regardless, they've been beautiful, and it seemed a very appropriate post as the sun sets on 2013 and rises in 2014.

 


 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 















 
 



"Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn"
– Ralph Waldo Emerson





 

1 comment:

  1. That is one of things I miss the most about living on a farm!

    ReplyDelete